Tangle Depths Meta Basic Information:
1. 4 lanes from left to right clockwise:
2. Each lane has 3 phases, where each phase has these sub phases:
Lane’s unique mechanics to summon the Legendary Chak
Chak Rush phase
Legendary Chak kill
3. All lanes must kill the Legendary Chak within the time range for a successful meta.
3. Rata Lane Mechanics
There will be 4 Ley LineCollectors that will respawn in each phase. Each collector drops of Ley Energies that serve as batteries to power up the golem in the middle. Toss those batteries to the golem. An overpowered golem is a stronger golem to kill the Legendary Chak.
1. When one lane fails, the whole meta will fail. The 4 squad commanders need to coordinate in balancing the squad members in each lane. Recommended players per lane is 15 (minimum).
2. The target HP to kill in each phase for Legendary Chak is 40%. Anything below 40% per burn is a warning that the squad is lacking DPS and make advance calls to map chat to ask help from other lane squads: either the other commanders will send extra members to the failing lane or they will kill their Legendary Chak fast to back up the DPS-lacking lane.
3. It’s faster to kill the Legendary Chaks if they are not moving, people are advised not to use crowd control skills (knockback, knockdown, push, pull, daze, fear, float, launch, sink, stun, taunt, etc.)
4. The Legendary Chak spawns what we call donuts that deals massive damage to players. Stay away from those, lethal. 5. There are cannons at the end of each lane. Once the Legendary Chak or the chak rush sub phase reach the cannon, they will do massive damage. When cannon’s HP drops to 0, the lane will fail. So, do not ignore that Chak rush sub phase.
These are what EVA commanders use for a quick instruction to the whole squad:
A copy-paste wall of text to save time typing for multiple runs daily: